South African Skeptics

Puns

Hermes · 172 · 41735

Offline brianvds

• Skeptical ability: +15/-0
    • Brian van der Spuy
The BDSM community took me to court for not being hardcore enough: I got off with a slap on the wrist.

Were you at least cuffed during the arrest? :-)

Offline BoogieMonster

• NP complete
    • Skeptical ability: +19/-1
Having sex can make your day, but having anal can make your hole weak.
"Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground, Silly monkeys, give them thumbs, they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive, so misguided, is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here" - Tool

Offline BoogieMonster

• NP complete
"Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground, Silly monkeys, give them thumbs, they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive, so misguided, is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here" - Tool

Offline BoogieMonster

• NP complete
Master of the paraprosdokian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knw1xPM1CS0

I thought randomly recently (weird how the brain works), that you may enjoy the late Mitch Hedberg. He was a really shy guy, usually did his sets with his eyes mostly closed, but really brilliant if you get into it... as this crowd doesn't really until a bit later.

Offline Rigil Kent

• Armed liberal
    • Skeptical ability: +20/-3
  • Three men make a tiger.
You know it's cold outside when you go outside and it's cold.

Offline BoogieMonster

• NP complete
I tried to warn my son about the dangers of Russian Roulette, but it went in one ear and came out the other.