South African Skeptics

So what happened to the resident Tele Tubby?

Gogtjop · 8 · 10619

Offline Gogtjop

• Skeptical ability: +1/-0
I used to have a short-lived membership a couple of years ago, I see he's nowhere to be seen (munching on his cookies no doubt).

Did the dude finally give up?

There, ahem, has to be some reason behind this outcome :D

Offline Faerie

• Skeptical ability: +10/-2

Offline cyghost

• Skeptically yours
    • Skeptical ability: +12/-1
  • Carpe diem
He is still active on MyBB I just discovered to my chagrin, only not in the philosophical section any more which is why I haven't seen or heard anything of him in quite some time and I was happy.   :(

Because in this thread he is sprouting his classical theism bollocks to his heart's content. He references this beauty. Epic fucking fail.

When I first met him years ago, he was sprouting message theory, moved on to ID, abandoned that and then found the classic theism shite. He is a dude that just have to fucking believe something.
Ei incumbit probatio, qui dicit, non qui negat; cum per rerum naturam factum negantis probatio nulla sit

Offline Mefiante

• Defollyant Iconoclast
    • Skeptical ability: +64/-9
  • In solidarity with rwenzori: Κοπρος φανεται
    • Me, according to johnno777
Okay, so he references his own article (that is devoid of any rigorous peer review) in support of his contentions.

That’s fairly, um, face-palm worthy.

'Luthon64
"Sensitive" people are now carefully examining the entire universe, trying to find something to be "offended" at. It won't stop until such time as the "offenders" learn to stop apologizing, and saying "freck off" instead. — brianvds, The ShoutBox Classics, 02/07/2018.

Offline cyghost

• Skeptically yours
  • Carpe diem
It is completely fuckwitted - he blabbers on and on and on when all he has to do is produce the evidence he claims he has. That is it.

No big discussion about definitions necessary or wibble about the fucking bullshit woo that is classical theism™ or prattling on and on and on about Aquinas and his fucked up "arguments".

Just show me the motherfucking evidence.

And it if isn't empirical, repeatable, non controversial and unequivocal then he can go freck himself.
Ei incumbit probatio, qui dicit, non qui negat; cum per rerum naturam factum negantis probatio nulla sit

Offline BoogieMonster

• NP complete
    • Skeptical ability: +19/-1
... fuckwitted ...

... fucked up ...

... motherfucking evidence...

... he can go freck himself...

I love your use of language, but I have to admire the consistency of the board filters.  ;D
"Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground, Silly monkeys, give them thumbs, they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive, so misguided, is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here" - Tool

Offline LJGraey

• Don't come to the dark side. We're all out of cookies.
    • Skeptical ability: +1/-0
  • Semper in excreta
Lol... Remind me never to piss you guys off.
Now go away and do something useful...

Offline cyghost

• Skeptically yours
  • Carpe diem
freck, we're soft and cuddly teddy bears really.