South African Skeptics

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

Offline Haribol2332

• Skeptical ability: +0/-5
Are you saying people born because of scientific intervention in fertility, have no souls?!

This is a simple yes or no question. You answer either a "yes" or a "no". You don't need to define death and life to answer this question. Yes, or No.

so you want to hear only that thing which you want ? then you remain will full ignorant i have no problem in it but as far as question of my answer so it is already given but you are simply an street dog. so what you can do other then uselessly barking ? is that is possible for you to answer my questions ? no it is not possible because you are an street dog not an gentle.

Offline cr1t

• Skeptical ability: +4/-0
Ok almal ek is nou moeg vir Haribol se kak praat,
kom ons almal gebruik net afrikaans en kyk hoe lank gaan hy nog aan.

Offline Tweefo

• Skeptical ability: +10/-0
    • African Sky Planetaruim
Are those insults Google translations from his culture? If so not very effective, lost in translation you might say. Haribol: We in the west have dogs as pets, so you are barking up the wrong tree here.
If you don't agree with me you are obviously not from this planet.

Offline BoogieMonster

• NP complete
    • Skeptical ability: +19/-1
Ja nee lees maar die volgende onder ouer-toesig

[spoiler]Wat 'n fokken kont[/spoiler]
"Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground, Silly monkeys, give them thumbs, they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive, so misguided, is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here" - Tool

Offline Rigil Kent

• Armed liberal
    • Skeptical ability: +20/-3
  • Three men make a tiger.
so you want to hear only that thing which you want ?
Dis reg,ja, en dis dan ook die hele punt van enige vraag. Of vra mense nie vrae in jou dorpie nie? Of het Krishna die bewapening bietjie te sterk gemaak toe hy jou  harsings gegiet het?

We in the west have dogs as pets, so you are barking up the wrong tree here.
Stem saam. Daar is baie pynliker goed as om 'n hond genoem te word. "Oom", byvoorbeeld. :P

R.
You know it's cold outside when you go outside and it's cold.

Offline Tweefo

• Skeptical ability: +10/-0
    • African Sky Planetaruim
Stem saam. Daar is baie pynliker goed as om 'n hond genoem te word. "Oom", byvoorbeeld.
Ek voel erg beswaard hieroor. Gelukkig kan my hare nie grys word nie, want ek het nie hare nie.  :P
If you don't agree with me you are obviously not from this planet.

Offline Rigil Kent

• Armed liberal
    • Skeptical ability: +20/-3
  • Three men make a tiger.
Stem saam. Daar is baie pynliker goed as om 'n hond genoem te word. "Oom", byvoorbeeld.
Ek voel erg beswaard hieroor. Gelukkig kan my hare nie grys word nie, want ek het nie hare nie.  :P
Wel, gelukig is daar darem mos hierdie bietjie volkswysheid:

Dis nie die einde van die wêreld as sy sê "oom" nie. Solank sy net nie sê "nee oom" nie....

Rigil
You know it's cold outside when you go outside and it's cold.

Offline Haribol2332

• Skeptical ability: +0/-5
Fools paradise is the final answer to all of you cats, dogs, and hogs. you are all rascals, shameless, senseless, foolish idiots.

Offline BoogieMonster

• NP complete
    • Skeptical ability: +19/-1
you are all rascals

Die enigste vraag wat dan oorbly is: lemmetjie of tutti-fruity.
"Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground, Silly monkeys, give them thumbs, they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive, so misguided, is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here" - Tool

Offline Mefiante

• Defollyant Iconoclast
    • Skeptical ability: +64/-9
  • In solidarity with rwenzori: Κοπρος φανεται
    • Me, according to johnno777
Pragtig, ou!  Ons wens jou verder vreugde, voorspoed en alle sukses met jou toekomstige moeites om andere in te lig oor jou standpunt.  Miskien sal hulle vir jou die held se ontvangs bied waarna jy so duidelik strewe.

Hoe dit ookal mag sy, dit was nou waaragtig ’n gek honde, katte en varke se paradys vol plesier.  Mooiloop!  :-*

'Luthon64
"Sensitive" people are now carefully examining the entire universe, trying to find something to be "offended" at. It won't stop until such time as the "offenders" learn to stop apologizing, and saying "freck off" instead. — brianvds, The ShoutBox Classics, 02/07/2018.

Offline Brian

• Skeptical ability: +8/-1
  • I think therefor I am, I think