South African Skeptics

The Zuma boo

Tweefo · 21 · 7630

Offline Zulumoose

• Skeptical ability: +2/-0
I hear some sections of the UK media are now referring to S.A. as the rain-boo nation

Offline brianvds

• Skeptical ability: +15/-0
    • Brian van der Spuy
I hear some sections of the UK media are now referring to S.A. as the rain-boo nation

Hehehe, what with the booing crowd and the fake sign language translator, a bit of levity was injected in what would otherwise have been an almost unbearable circus. I think Madiba would have a good laugh. In any event, the web satirists are already hard at work:

Offline Tweefo

• Skeptical ability: +10/-0
    • African Sky Planetaruim
Call me a conspiracy twat but the Rand get stronger and then Zuma does something. http://www.timeslive.co.za/sundaytimes/businesstimes/2017/03/27/Rand-plunges-as-Zuma-orders-Gordhan-to-return-from-overseas-investor-trip My theory is that is in his, the Gupta's and a few others interest to drive the Rand down after a bit of a rally.
If you don't agree with me you are obviously not from this planet.

Offline Spike

• Skeptical ability: +1/-0
I don't follow the news at all, no TV or vleisboek, no newsletters, newspapers..  no nothing.  Was very pleasantly surprised on Saturday morning when I initiated a ZAR purchase and found that I'd earned a bit more than I expected last week.  That was my first clue.

Going to start a new twitter tag #joysofearningactual$
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 23:17:47 pm by Spike »
Beware the pod-people.

Offline Spike

• Skeptical ability: +1/-0
Gosh, this thread was started in 2013. It took almost 4 years for the 'boo' to become a more widely and openly expressed sentiment. The party leadership is astonishingly out of touch with what's happening on turtle level.
Beware the pod-people.