2003 Footage of UFO over South Africa

While searching for footage of Satuday night’s meteor (which I missed-darn!), I found footage of a UFO filmed in 2003 in the Cape.

UFO over South Africa September 19, 2003

Just for the record, I don’t believe we’ve been visited by aliens. I find it hard to believe that any life form that has succeeded in conquering the problem of interstellar space travel, would journey to our part of the solar system to insert anal probes up the bums of unsuspecting Americans.

And speaking of Saturday’s meteor, I read this comment on Times Live that made me crack up…

Nov 23 2009 09:50:26 AM SweatPea We were driving on the Highway in the Woodmead area heading towards Midrand when we saw a fireball with a tail falling through the clouds towards Olivedale area. The smell of sulfer filled the car and stayed with us until we reached Allandale.

That looks like a small remote controlled magafter :smiley:

Very funky.

jirre, call me lame, but that blew my hair back. i’m a sucker for an ufo.
given, the gadget looks a bit home-made, but maybe that’s just an older model? lol. the whole dissapearing thing got me.
encore encore!!

Yeah, it is pretty cool. Someone knows there physics, or they’ve been reading Arthur C Clarkes’ before the fall of night (think thats the title) in the science fiction book he describes a spacecraft that can accelerate from 0 k/h to thousands in the blink of an eye, and when it did it in an atmosphere, it would create a huge soundwave, from all the air crashing back into the tunnel it carved out of the atmosphere. Really cooooool >:D

ha ha ha.
im sure christo at saufor would have a thing or two to say about that dodgy attempt at a haox. Atleast make the footage more blurry and out of focus to keep one guessing :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you mean hoax? Here you have a full minute of prime-cut UFO in crystal clear VHS, and you still have doubts … sheez, you skeptics are impossible to convince. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rigil

lol, allright you got me. I believe :stuck_out_tongue:

That is definitely an unidentified flying object.

Recently heard talk about a UFO convention, so damn… big event in… you guessed it the USA ;D
Look here: http://ufocongress.com/, but it seems we do have our own little Ufology thing going on at http://uforsa.co.za/category/ufo-sightings-2014

Question? Why is America always having the crazy fun, why don’t we have stuff like say a witchcraft or Tokeloshe convention or some such stuff? We are just hush about everything…